- Research Interests
- Current Projects
- Computer Science
- University of Central Florida
- Electrical engineering - Communication
- Amirkabir University of Technology
- Cyber Physical Systems, Internet of Things
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Connected Autonomous Vehicles (CAV)
- Object Detection in LIDAR Point Cloud data
I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science at the University of Central Florida (UCF). I joined the CAVREL in August 2019 as a Research Fellow. Prior to that, I was a Research Assistant in the Networking and Mobile Computing (NetMoC) Lab. My research interests lie in the area of machine learning and blockchain, focusing on their applications in cyber physical systems such as vehicular networks and Internet of Things.
I received my M.Sc. in Computer Science from University of Central Florida (UCF) in 2019. I received my B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering – communication from Amirkabir University of technology in 2016.