- Research Interests
- Current Projects
- Electrical Engineering - Communication
- Sharif University of Technology
- Connected & Automated Vehicles (CAVs),
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Mass Platooning (NSF funded)
Mahdi Razzaghpour is a Computer Engineering Ph.D. fellow in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Central Florida, where he joined the CAVREL in August 2019. He received his B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication from Sharif University of Technology, in 2019. His research interests lie in the area of Connected & Automated Vehicles (CAVs) and application of AL/ML in such networks.